who typically sells homes to vital home solutions?
Because we’re willing to buy almost any house we see, we work with a widely varied group of sellers, but they share commonalities that they:
- Don’t want to make costly repairs or show their homes
- Want to save themselves from paying closing costs and commissions
- Wants a simple selling process with a reputable company
- They appreciate our mission to improve neighborhoods in Greater Columbus
- They want to close fast, or on a specific schedule
here are some common reasons people sell us homes:
- Sick of being a landlord
- Inherited a property they want to sell fast
- Downsizing or Upsizing
- Job transfer or relocating
- Too many repairs
- Moving and don’t want to deal with fixing a house up
- Severe damage
- Behind on mortgage and don’t want to foreclose
- Payment is too high
- And more…
how “bad” of a property are you willing to buy?
We’re open to all sorts of homes. We’ve seen it all! Some common issues that we are equipped to deal with are:
- Foundation issues
- Flood or fire damage
- Lead or Asbestos
- Pest or termite issues
- Less than desirable neighborhoods
- Plumbing or electrical problems
- Roof damage
what if my house isnt in bad shape?
We can still be of service to you! We buy pristine homes, too. Many times people want to sell to us because they:
- Want to sell fast
- Don’t want to show their house to strangers and worry about keeping it clean everyday
- Don’t want to pay closing costs and commissions to realtors
how does the process work?
- You fill out our form and schedule an appointment for us to come by and look at your home
- Within a short period of time, we’ll have an offer to you
- If you accept our no-obligation offer, we’ll meet with a title company and you get paid
will you pay full value for my house?
We work really hard on the homes we buy, so there needs to be some value left for us after we’ve put labor and materials into renovating your home, but you’ll never be charged:
- Fees for us coming to see your home or answering questions for you
- Closing costs
- Realtor commissions
And you won’t lose out on:
- Your time cleaning and fixing your home
- The time a house sits on the market waiting to get a viable offer, with financing that actually goes through
We’re sure you know people with beautiful homes that have been through home-selling nightmares. We’ll close as fast as you want to, which will keep you from losing money while a home sits on the market.
After we see your home, we’ll give you a fair, no-obligation offer based on what the expected market value will be, minus our time and material costs.
how do you determine how much to offer?
We’ve seen many homes over the years and can quickly estimate a value, based on the following factors:
- Comparable homes in the neighborhood
- The current condition of your home
- The cost of needed repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining a house until we sell it (utilities, insurance, taxes, loan payments)
- The amount of our time we’ll have to put into a home renovation
Our estimate is based on the value we think we’ll get from your home after renovations are made, minus these costs.
what types of homes do you buy?
- Single family detached homes
- Multi-tenant buildings
We do not buy homes without a fixed foundation, such as, mobile homes.
do you have any charges or obligations?
We never charge for consultation visits on homes. Once we give you an offer, you are under no obligation to sell your home to us. You are free to accept or decline without pressure.
how long does it take to get an offer?
After we come over and see your home, we try to get you an offer within 24 hours or very close to it.
how long does it take to sell and get paid?
If you’re ready to close fast, we can make that happen and get you paid within a month (or less).
where do you buy houses?
|Lewis Center||Plain City|
Have another question? Click here.